More than 18 million Americans are on Medicare Advantage Plans. Are your clients? If you aren’t showing your clients the advantages of Medicare Advantage Plans, you could be missing the boat by not showing them affordable health care options with great benefits and value.
The Advantages of Medicare Advantage plans include:
- Low monthly premiums, in some cases as low as $0 a month.
- Low copays.
- Care coordination between their health plan, doctor and pharmacist.
- A specific out of pocket maximum so your clients can anticipate their costs during the year.
- Plans with integrated prescription drug coverage.
- Additional benefits, including nurse helplines, vision/hearing/dental benefits and fitness benefits.
- Robust networks, with the option to choose a PPO or HMO plan.
If you are not looking at Medicare Advantage Plans, now is the time to do so. Certifications for the 2018 selling season are open. Contact us today to see how adding Medicare Advantage Plans to your portfolio can help your clients.
Do you work with Seniors and still want to assist in their Sr. Health choices? Remember that Medicare Supplements don’t require the CMS certification to be able to offer to your clients. We also offer a great portfolio to meet your clients needs too.
Director of Sr.Products